Looking for quality dating and relationship help? Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, written especially for dating singles and committed couples!
Dating Help for Singles and Relationship Help for Couples
Are you looking for help with dating and finding that right relationship? Or perhaps you are looking for help with your new relationship issues, your post honeymoon marital problems- or maybe your long term relationship or marriage is presently in a crisis and you don’t know what to do to turn it around. You could be struggling with serial dating issues, wondering why you can never get past a first or second date or beyond that first three month relationship stage. It’s possible you see a pattern of choosing dysfunctional partners but have no idea how to change it. You may be recently divorced or someone who has been divorced and single for years and considering dating but fearful of it being too soon or not being prepared for the new world that dating has become since you were a part of it.
If any of the above resonate with you then you’ve come to the right site for the best dating help for singles and relationship help for couples that is available.
Dating Help for Singles
If you are single and dating, answer the following questions to see if what we offer is the dating help you need:
- Are you tired of the dating scene?
- Have you tried singles groups, online dating and any (and all) activities that involve opportunities for singles to meet and date?
- Have you grown weary of dating advice and relationship advice from well-meaning friends and family?
- Do you have a vision of an exciting and romantic love relationship that has never seemed achievable through the (seemingly) limited availability of compatible singles and/or opportunities for meeting and dating appropriate people?
- Do you believe that "all" the good single men or single women are already in happy love relationships?
- Have you had countless dead end relationships or brief encounters that lack intimacy and go nowhere?
- Have you been in need of really useful dating advice and relationship advice to figure out how, where and what you need to do to meet someone who has the qualities you seek?
- Do you want marriage as your ultimate goal, but always seem to attract the wrong person or have bad luck or bad timing?
- Have you met other singles who seem to be everything you want, only to learn later that they are totally different than you believed them to be?
Relationship Help for Couples
If you are in a relationship- short term, long term or marital- answer these questions to see if our help and expertise are right for you:
- Are you having a problem communicating with your partner or spouse?
- Do you feel your relationship has more conflict than it should but don’t know what to do?
- Do you feel that your partner has grown distant, less affectionate or just not as into you as they once were?
- Are there issues that you once thought were unimportant that you now believe could be deal breakers?
- Have you suspected that your partner has engaged in or is currently involved in an emotional or physical affair?
- Do you have feelings of jealousy or insecurity in your relationship?
- Are you concerned about your partner’s use of alcohol or other drugs?
- Has your partner’s behavior changed in a way that has raised serious concerns for you and perhaps others close to you?
- Do you and your partner have issues with money that you cannot resolve and that are threatening to undermine your financial health and security?
- Have your feelings towards your partner changed over time and you don’t know what to do?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, yet you believe that your relationship is worth working on, then Consum-mate can help you. We will provide you with dating and relationship help that is based on years of experience and cutting-edge knowledge of the issues and challenges facing dating singles and couples in varying degrees of commitment and different kinds of relationships. Whatever your unique needs are as a single person seeking a relationship or as someone in a relationship that needs help, our support and coaching can assist you in clarifying your dating and relationship goals, living the life that will help you attract and keep the love you find- and/or in healing, strengthening and enhancing your committed relationship or marriage.
The menu to your left will guide you to our eclasses, articles, columns, emergency help sessions, newsletter, surveys, media clips and more.
Please take a minute to tell us what dating advice and relationship help you would like to see offered at Consum-mate by filling out our site services survey.
Need the right start to relationship success?
Consum-mate e-classes teach you how to begin with a successful singles dating life and turn this into a lasting love affair.
Relationship IQ Quiz
Do you think that high intelligence or success in your professional life are a good measure of your Intimacy IQ? Find out what yours is by taking the Intimacy IQ quiz.
Click to play again.
"When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out." -Elizabeth Bowen
"Please catch me; I'm falling for you." -Unknown
"You're everything I never knew I always wanted." -Lit
"Love affairs are for emotional sprinters; the pleasures of love are for the emotional marathoners." -Robertson Davies
I've been meaning to send you a note thanking you for all your assistance last fall. Our relationship tension has resolved itself and we were engaged a few months ago. We will be getting married this summer and moving into our new home a few weeks after that. I've enclosed a picture of the house for you to see.
Thanks for all your great advice and for helping me through a very difficult time. My personal life is better than I could have ever imagined! - J.D.
Please take a minute to tell me what help and advice you would like to see
offered at Consum-mate by filling out my site services survey.